Food & Beverage
Adelaide Reveals 25% in Potential Cost Savings for a Fortune 100 Beverage Company
- Determine if media is performing up to brand standards of excellence
- Prove that AU measures media quality more granularly than incumbent KPIs
- Activate Adelaide pixel-based analytics to measure media placement quality
- Differentiate AU results from incumbent KPIs such as VCR and viewability
- Identify low-performance media
+25.5% in Potential Cost Savings with Optimization
Excluding the bottom third of domains could reduce costs and deliver the same total AU.
AU IN ACTION
High VCR doesn’t mean high quality placements.
High viewability and Video Completion Rate can apply to small, easy-to-ignore placements.
Previous Case Study
You're reading the first case study.
Next Case Study
You're reading the last case study.